Re: [Xen-users] [Xen-devel] Cannot Start Linux Paravirtualized (PV) Guests with Xen 4.2-unstable

On Tue, 2012-03-20 at 01:11 +0000, Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming) wrote:
[...]
> > Please can you provide a single guest configuration file which
> > demonstrates the issue which you are seeing and the output of running
> > "xl -vvv create -c<cfg>" for that precisely that<cfg>  file. Please
> > also attach exactly the /var/log/xen/qemu-dm-<name>.log
> > and /var/log/xen/xl-<name>.log produced by exactly that invocation of
> > xl.
[...]
> I will be attaching my How To / tutorial / documentation shortly.

Please provide exactly and only the information I asked for in my
previous mail (quoted above). Otherwise I cannot help you. I am not
going to try and infer the answers to those questions from a How To.