Re: [Xen-users] [Xen-devel] Cannot Start Linux Paravirtualized (PV) Guests with Xen 4.2-unstable

On 19/03/2012 15:23, Ian Campbell wrote:
I have moved xen-devel@ to bcc. Please for this and all future postings
you make pick an appropriate list and stop cross posting as you have
done with every post you have made over the last couple of days. If you
are unsure then please start with xen-users@.