[Xen-users] Suggestions for 1155 Socket MB

I have come to the conclusion that my current Motherboard is simply not going to work with Passthrough.
To that end, I would like to ask for suggestions from people on the list with a working 1155 Socket setup.
I have a i5-2500, currently on an ASRock z68 Extreme4.

So, who has a working passthrough setup with an 1155 Socket, and what motherboard are you using?

Thanks in advance!
Paul