[Xen-users] [xen-users] XCP: Heterogenous CPU support inside of Xencenter?

If XCP supports Heterogenour CPU's and Xencenter only supports it with advanced editons, how will XCP handle it when being used with Xencenter. I have a bunch of different Intel Cpu's with different steppings and would like to be able to live migrate from within xencenter. Now I have to use the cli commands with my xenserver network and force the migration, but looking to move to XCP when 1.5 comes out. Hoping that somehow there was a way for it to able to live migrate within Xencenter.

Thanks!