Re: [Xen-users] XCP: brctl showmacs failed on xcp 1.0

I was funny task but I was able to solve it:

# ovs-appctl fdb/show xenbr1

 port  VLAN  MAC                Age
    1     0  5e:9a:95:15:0b:6e   57
    1     0  d6:d6:01:c1:be:49   57
    1     0  42:df:01:45:bc:84   55
    1     0  12:a8:b7:c3:8e:39   54
    1   401  00:30:48:f0:cc:22   50
    1     0  0e:f6:cd:f4:c0:74   48
    1     0  00:30:48:f2:0a:20   45

the single thing I don't see here is 'local' flag, which can be extracted from ovs database (ovs-vsctrl list Port; list Interface; list Bridge and so on).