Re: [Xen-users] dom0_mem= major issue

  • To: "Florian Heigl" <florian.heigl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Ian Tobin" <itobin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 19:41:18 +0100
  • Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Delivery-date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 11:43:12 -0700

Hi,

What do you mean by setting the linux option? Do you mean mem=x ?

If so i tried that but the kernel would panic on startup so didn't help me at
all.

What settings have you got that works?

I think clearly there is a major bug here but doesn't seem to be Many people
reporting it

Thanks

Ian