Re: [Xen-devel] Xenstore filling information about Dom0

On 03/08/17 11:54, Waseem, Amna wrote:
> Thanks a lot for information.
> Is there any other function to add more than one child per node besides
> manual node before starting xendameon ?

Maybe you should look around yourself a little bit?

It is okay to ask for some hints where to look for some functionality,
but please don't expect anyone to just do the work for you. Yes, it is
sometimes hard to find the information you are searching for, but that's
the way we all learned about the internals of Xen.

Juergen