Re: [Xen-devel] Xen Community Call 21/06/17 meeting minutes

Hello Julien,

On 04.07.17 17:42, Julien Grall wrote:
* Renesas R-Car *

There are a page on Xen wiki how on to use Xen on the Salvator-X:

https://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Xen_ARM_with_Virtualization_Extensions/Salvator-X

It was mentioned there are missing patches in Xen to support the serial console. I am wasn't able to find which one. Can someone give a pointer to any missing patches for the R-Car?

Here is the original patch for an early console [1].

From my side I have some minor changes to the patch. Just rewording 'cause all existing R-Car Gen3 based dev-boards have the same console configuration.
I would send an updated patch today.

[1] https://lists.xenproject.org/archives/html/xen-devel/2016-11/msg00594.html

--