Re: [Xen-devel] Xen Community Call 21/06/17 meeting minutes

Hello Julien

Thanks for the update, I am sorry I had to miss this call due to travel...

Indeed, support for debug console on R-Car is still not in the mainline yet,
patch was published some long time ago and never finalized. Andrii Anisov will
send an updated version soon for upstream.

ARTEM MYGAIEV
Director, Technology Solutions

Office: +380 44 390 5457 x 65570   Cell: +380 67 921 1131   Email:
artem_mygaiev@xxxxxxxx
Kyiv, Ukraine (GMT+3)   epam.com

CONFIDENTIALITY CAUTION AND DISCLAIMER
This message is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity(ies)
to which it is addressed and contains information that is legally privileged
and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, or the person
responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are
communication is strictly prohibited. All unintended recipients are obliged to