Re: [Xen-devel] OSSTEST: Re-blessing cubietruck-{picasso, gleizes, metzinger} for production use

On Wed, 2016-01-20 at 11:58 +0000, Ian Campbell wrote:

> > > With the recent timeout fixes they are working as well as the
> > > production
> > > cubietruck-braque.
> > >
> > > There are two flakey testsÂtest-armhf-armhf-xl-rtds and test-armhf-
> > > armhf-libvirt-raw, but those appear to be much better than before the
> > > timeout
> > > changes and not specific to these three boards since the fourth one
> > > looks to behave much the same.
> > >
> > > At first glance it looks like some later test steps might just need a
> > > bit more time on CT too.
> >
> > Maybe we should have target_adjust_timeout honour a host property to
> > multiply timeouts by some factor.
>
> That's not a bad idea, assuming the remaining issues really are timeouts
> of this sort.

The test-armhf-armhf-libvirt-raw failure in commission flights 78425 and
78506[0] are:

    !! ERROR: Installation step failed

    An installation step failed. You can try to run the failing item again from
the
    menu, or skip it and choose something else. The failing step is: Select andÂ
    install software

With no way to know why or what happened :-(.

The failures from 78386 backwards in
http://osstest.test-lab.xenproject.org/~ianc/commission/history/test-armhf-armhf-libvirt-raw/xen-unstable.html
are the dd timeout, which is fixed.

Suggest we just keep an eye on the failure rate of this one.

Ian.

[0]
http://osstest.test-lab.xenproject.org/~osstest/pub/logs/78506/test-armhf-armhf-libvirt-raw/cubietruck-picasso---var-log-xen-console-guest-debian.jessie.guest.osstest.log