Re: [Xen-devel] OSSTest nested patch PART2 -- L2 installation failure

[Hu, Robert]

Yeah, I had recalled this later yesterday, and tested.

Now another issue: after attach lvm to L1, cannot see it inside.
vgdisplay shows nothing.

My manual test like this:
xl block-attach 13 /dev/osstest-host2/test_l2,raw,sdc,rw

xl block-list can see it, while inside L1 cannot.
Any hints?