[Xen-devel] xen-unstable + 4.1.0-rc1: Dom0 kernel stalls in early boot

Hi David / Konrad,

Today i tried upgrading my dom0 kernel to 4.1-rc1, but it stalls in early boot.
Xen console was still reponsive so i dumped some info with the debug keys.

Serial log is attached.

The kernel boots fine on baremetal and my previous test kernel that was pulled
and compiled on 20150423 in the mergewindow boots fine (unfortunately my scripts
don't add an git commit version to the kernel name yet.

(but the 20150423 version has it's own issue when used as a PV guest kernel
with pci passthrough, pci-front can't connect somehow, which i was trying
to get at .. when i stumbled upon this one :-) ).

--
Sander