Re: [Xen-devel] Ongoing issue with libvirt-xen driver for Openstack Nova

Anthony ,

Unfortunately, I dropped instance running XEN . In a couple of days,
I will reproduce environment and send /var/log/xen/xen-hotplug.log to you.
Regarding Libvirt version,  I also tested driver with  libvirt 1.2.14 , manual build
via  libvirt-1.2.14.tar.gz ball  and upgrade on Ubuntu 14.04.2 after stack.sh  completion.
I got same error in  libxl-driver.log

Thank you.
Boris