[Xen-devel] [RFC v1 0/8] xen: kconfig changes

From: "Luis R. Rodriguez" <mcgrof@xxxxxxxx>

Here's the first shot at the Kconfig changes for Xen as discussed
on the mailing list a little while ago [0]. Let me know if you spot
any issues or if you'd like things split differently. I tried to
make things as atomic as possible, but not being too rediculous
on the atomicity of the changes, for instance the HVC changes
were reasonable to just fold into the other change it touched.

Haven't gone to war with testing the Kconfig changes yet given this
is just the first RFC. If things look good please look for major
issues and let me know.

[0] http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.emulators.xen.devel/231579

Luis R. Rodriguez (8):
  xen: make dom0 specific changes depend on XEN_DOM0
  xen: x86: make XEN_MAX_DOMAIN_MEMORY depend on XEN_HAVE_PVMMU
  xen: drivers: add XEN_FRONTEND and fold front end drivers under them
  xen: x86: make XEN_PVH select XEN_PVHVM
  xen: x86: add XEN_PV
  xen: x86: make XEN_PV* stuff depend on PARAVIRT and PARAVIRT_CLOCK
  xen: unwrap XEN_BACKEND from XEN_DOM0
  xen: x86: remove CONFIG_XEN dependency PARAVIRT and PARAVIRT_CLOCK

 arch/x86/xen/Kconfig        | 26 +++++++++++++++++++-------
 drivers/block/Kconfig       |  3 +--
 drivers/input/misc/Kconfig  |  3 +--
 drivers/net/Kconfig         |  3 +--
 drivers/pci/Kconfig         |  3 +--
 drivers/scsi/Kconfig        |  3 +--
 drivers/tty/hvc/Kconfig     |  4 ++--
 drivers/video/fbdev/Kconfig |  3 +--
 drivers/watchdog/Kconfig    |  2 +-
 drivers/xen/Kconfig         | 18 +++++++++++++++---

2.2.2