Re: [Xen-devel] SeaBIOS update on master?

On Wed, 2015-02-11 at 08:38 +0000, Jan Beulich wrote:
> Ian,
>
> I notice there is 1.7.5.2 available upstream - are there plans for us
> to update, or are we going to wait for 1.7.6 or 1.8 or whatever is
> going to be next? (I ask without having checked whether there are
> any fixes that would specifically concern us.)

Thanks for the reminder.

Normally want to track their releases during the dev cycle (when I
remember) but a new release is imminent, so I think rather than bumping
twice I may as well wait for it (whatever version it ends up being).

I haven't looked for specific fixes either.