Re: [Xen-devel] (v2) Design proposal for RMRR fix

I'm not sure which part of my argument is not clear here. report-all
would be a problem here only if we want to fix all the conflictions
(then pulling unnecessary devices increases the confliction possibility)
in the domain builder. but if we only fix reasonable ones (e.g. >3GB)
while warn other conflictions (e.g. <3G) in domain builder (let later
assignment path to actually fail if confliction does matter), then we
don't need to solve all conflictions in domain builder (if say 1G example
fixing it may instead reduce lowmem greatly) and then report-all
may just add more warnings than report-sel for unused devices.

Thanks
Kevin