Re: [Xen-devel] (v2) Design proposal for RMRR fix

>>> On 12.01.15 at 11:12, <kevin.tian@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

One of my main problems with all you recent argumentation here
is the arbitrary use of the 1Gb boundary - there's nothing special
in this discussion with where the boundary is. Everything revolves
around the (undue) effect of report-all on domains not needing all
of the ranges found on the host.

Jan