I can do to help at the moment, then, due to lack of suitable
hardware.

Gordan

On 2014-09-24 14:31, Zytaruk, Kelly wrote:
AMD has two sets of drivers.  One is our Legacy driver which supports
HD4xxx and previous GPU families and the other is our current driver
which supports HD5xxx and up.
Officially we don't support the Legacy driver anymore.  HD4850 is a
very old product and there isn't much that I can do with it as the
driver changed significantly between HD4xxx and HD5xxx.

Please don't spend too much time on the HD4850.  It uses an entirely
different driver and there have been a lot of fixes that have gone
into the latest driver.

Thanks,
Kelly