Re: [Xen-devel] OSSTest: How to resue Xen

On Thu, 2014-08-28 at 11:47 +0100, Wei Liu wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 28, 2014 at 10:23:58AM +0000, Hu, Robert wrote:

That's the sort of thing I was thinking of, although perhaps not in a
way which changes the existing semantics of OSSTEST_HOST_REUSE from
"reuse the host but reinstall Xen" to "reuse the host including running
Xen".

If all you want to do is rerun a specific test step then ./standalone
run-test rather than run-job lets you run a single ts-*.