Re: [Xen-devel] performance save/restore under xen-4.3.2 compared to kvm/qemu

  • To: "xen-devel lists.xen.org" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: max ustermann <ustermann.max@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2014 13:35:02 +0000
  • Delivery-date: Mon, 25 Aug 2014 13:43:27 +0000

 Hi,

first, thank you for the Information.
For clearness i will comment, that i did the tests with an HVM Guest (Windows
XP) not with an PV-Guest. Make this any diffenrence to your explanations?

and then i would like to ask, are your modifications anywere avaible? are they
in the unstable-tree of xen ????

all the best
max