Re: [Xen-devel] performance save/restore under xen-4.3.2 compared to kvm/qemu

On 25/08/14 14:35, max ustermann wrote:
>  Hi,
>
> first, thank you for the Information.
> For clearness i will comment, that i did the tests with an HVM Guest (Windows
> XP) not with an PV-Guest. Make this any diffenrence to your explanations?

Not at all.  My explanation still stands, especially the bit about 4
times faster.

> and then i would like to ask, are your modifications anywere avaible? are
> they in the unstable-tree of xen ????

I am working to try and get them included in Xen-4.5 before the code
freeze, but there is currently nothing in xen-unstable.
Work-in-progress is available on my personal xenbits tree:

http://xenbits.xen.org/gitweb/?p=people/andrewcoop/xen.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/saverestore2-v6.1

~Andrew