Re: [Xen-devel] Automotive PV drivers project request (need more input)

IMO, Windows PV drivers are a sufficiently distinct codebase, and will almost
certainly remain so, that the sub-project should be independent. There's
already a long history of (different sets of) Windows PV drivers for Xen and a
loose community surrounding them, which the project is aiming to unify around a
existent common codebase. I think it would very much confuse things to try to
combine these sub-projects.

  Paul