Re: [Xen-devel] Automotive PV drivers project request

David, agree on all kernel drivers but what about userspace backends
and other OSes?
Artem Mygaiev | AVP - Delivery
GlobalLogic
P +380.44.4929695 ext.2023 M +380.67.9211131 S rosenkrantzguildenstern
www.globallogic.com

http://www.globallogic.com/email_disclaimer.txt