Re: [Xen-devel] ARM: EXYNOS 5410 - DOM0 not being scheduled

Hi Suriyan,

On 03/18/2014 03:41 PM, Suriyan Ramasami wrote:
> I am also trying to fix it in the boot loader. Nonetheless, I have a
> gap in my understanding as to why using clock-frequency in domU would
> create a problem?
> If its OK for dom0 and domU to use clock-frequency in the case that
> CNTFRQ comes up as 0, I would definitely submit a patch.

The problem is not using "clock-frequency" into the guest, is how to
retrieve the clock frequency in libxl to correctly create the property?

One solution might be browsing /proc/devicetree, but it doesn't always
exists (e.g CONFIG_PROC_DEVICETREE=n).

Regards

--
Julien Grall