Re: [Xen-devel] ARM: EXYNOS 5410 - DOM0 not being scheduled

On 15/03/14 14:44, Suriyan Ramasami wrote:
Hello Friends,
Hello Suriyan,

Thank you for trying to boot Xen on new hardware!

    I have been trying to get DOM0 to run on XEN on teh odroid-xu
(Exynos 5410). xen boots up in hyp mode. I can get all 4 CPU cores to
come up. Confirmed that the Arch generic timer is ticking (note the
output of the timer and the reread of the same timer for different
values). Any pointers on where I should concentrate on to debug would
be helpful. I do see that softirq_haldler[1] is never called which is
the call to schedule().

Did you check that the timer interrupt is correctly fired and received by Xen?

I advice you to restrict to 1 CPU for the first boot. You can do that by removing every CPUs except the first one in the device tree.

I am posting the full boot logs. Any help is appreciated.

Can you post the modification you made? (at least where does the print come from).

Thanks

Regards,

--
Julien Grall