Re: [Xen-devel] xm/xl shutdown does not work with HVM guest

On Wed, Feb 19, 2014 at 11:33:40AM -0800, Saurabh Mishra wrote:
> Hi Konrad --
>
> I'm using  Xen 4.2.2
>
> xentop - 11:31:13   Xen 4.2.2_06-0.7.17.62

Oh, please don't top-post and please do use the latest version of Xen.

As I mentioned earlier - you might be hitting a bug in 'xl'. Hence
please use the latest version so that we can vet whether indeed this
is a bug when doing 'xl trigger'.