Re: [Xen-devel] HVM crash system on AMD APU A8-6600K

>Does it start with debug=n, but without trying to passthrough the pci device
>(the graphics core of the apu?) to the hvm ?

No it crashes even with empty HVM domain (no os, no disk images no network)

>Can you explain "=== whole system crashed ===" a little more.

II means system instantly rebooted. Black screen, no messages, no
image on screen next what I see is POST of my real hardware.

Log of xen runned with debug=y attached,hvm dom runned and no crash.