Re: [Xen-devel] Xen, MCFG acpi table and E820 address map

 >>> On 04.09.13 at 18:24, Gordan Bobic <gordan@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Wed, 4 Sep 2013 16:14:55 +0000, Santosh Jodh
>  <Santosh.Jodh@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

No. As said in an earlier reply, this is legitimate behavior that - as
shown - Linux can deal with. It's just the lack of the use of the
intended interface by the pv-ops kernel that gets in the way
here. In fact I have at least one system that also exhibits such
behavior; whether that's also a pre-release specific situation
(most of the systems I use for regular testing found their way
here by other than purchase) I can't tell, but it at least got me
to spot the Linux side solution and integrate it with Xen.

Jan