Re: [Xen-devel] Domain 0 crashed when booting OMAP5 uEVM

Xen uses PSCI to bring up secondary VCPU. It seems Linux is trying to
bring up the CPU with omap callbacks which is wrong.

Did you add a PSCI node in your device tree?
psci {
      compatible      = "arm,psci";
      method          = "hvc";
      cpu_on          = <2>;
};

I'm not sure this will work for OMAP kernel.
On our side we skipped guests SMP so far.

Sincerely,
Andrii Anisov