Re: [Xen-devel] Unbound module Mmap

On mar, 2013-08-06 at 09:43 +0800, yvxiang wrote:
> Yes, I've move your patches about memory migration to Xen-4.1.2, and
> then the problem comes.

Ok, could you stop doing that or, if you want to continue doing that,
stop asking?

I'm sorry, I don't want to sound rude, but what you are trying to do is
_supposed_ to be broken and unsupported, so there is very few point in
asking for support about it.

I've told you countless times that, if you want to be involved in
properly developing that feature, we can arrange something out.

I'm telling this one more and last time here. If you want to
participate, tell me. If you want to keep trying apply an incomplete and
non-fully working RFC to some old version of Xen, go ahead, but, please,
avoid bothering the list.

Regards,
Dario