Re: [Xen-devel] Unbound module Mmap

Before the ocaml ones, I met the problem as following :
     libxenlight.so: undefined reference to 'yajl_gen_array_close
     libxenlight.so: undefined reference to 'yajl_gen_integer'
     libxenlight.so: undefined reference to 'yajl_alloc'
And I add the -lyajl option in the Makefile then the problem solved, and the ocaml ones come.

2013/8/6 Wei Liu <wei.liu2@xxxxxxxxxx>
Please don't top-post.

On Tue, Aug 06, 2013 at 09:43:20AM +0800, yvxiang wrote:
> Yes, I've move your patches about memory migration to Xen-4.1.2, and then
> the problem comes. I dont' know why. Does ocaml has any relationship with
> the codes in libxl/tools?

Could you check if there is any other error preceding the ocaml ones.

Wei.