Re: [Xen-devel] [Xen-API] [Proposal] Additional mailing lists for specific purposes

On Mon, 2013-04-22 at 17:42 +0100, Lars Kurth wrote:
> On new lists, we will need lists for
>       * xenproject-marketing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ... maybe
>         xenproject-publicity@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx hits it better than
>         marketing (seems to work for debian)

For things which are xenproject wide and not related to a specific
subproject I think omitting the prefix is the way to go, so marketing@,
publicity@ etc, the xenproject bit is in the domain and repeating it
makes everything sound clumsy.

vote@, committers@ and/or maintainers@ ?

Along with <subproject>-{vote,comitters,maintainers}@?

In which case perhaps all-vote@ all-committers@ etc for the global ones?

I think just advisoryboard@ is sufficient.

>       * xenproject-private, if we actually need it would work too.
>         However the advisory board recommended in the meeting last
>         week not to have any private lists at all. So maybe we don't
>         need this.

We could always defer this one until a real need crops up?