Re: [Xen-devel] #599161: Xen debug patch for the "clock shifts by 50 minutes" bug.

>>> On 09.11.12 at 10:05, <Philippe.Simonet@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Since it looks like this got stalled again, attached is a slightly
extended version of Keir's debugging patch, allowing to rule out
any inconsistencies of the globals between the first and second
instances of the two invocations of __read_platform_stime().

Should the numbers printed turn out identical between the two
invocations and identical to the boot time determined values, then
I'm afraid I'm out of explanations as well as debugging suggestions.

Please remember to add "loglvl=all" to the hypervisor command
line.

The patch is against a 4.0.3 based tree I had still lying around, so
I hope it'll apply cleanly to your 4.0.1 based one.

Jan