[Xen-devel] 答复: Xennet half die---netfront TX queue was stopped.

>> Ian,
>> Thanks for your information.
>> And sorry for writing a wrong kernel version by mistake, we are using
>> 2.6.18.8,

>2.6.18.8 is even more ancient.

>>  which was downloaded from Xen.org when got Xen-3.4.2 release.

>Well, 3.4.2 is also pretty old too.

>In general there is no requirement to use the kernel which is supplied
>with a given version of Xen (we don't even supply one any more). So
>there is no real reason to stick with the 2.6.18 that happened to come
>with 3.4.2.

>You should upgrade at least your kernel as I suggested.

Yes, I agree and we are planning to migrate to the newer version(include the
Xen and kernel).
But before that, I'm still trying to find a quick fix for that.

Thanks for your time . ^_^

-Shunli

 Protected by Websense Hosted Email Security -- www.websense.com