Re: [Xen-devel] preparing for 4.2.1 and 4.1.4

Jan Beulich writes ("Re: [Xen-devel] preparing for 4.2.1 and 4.1.4"):
> > On Mon, Oct 29, Jan Beulich wrote:
> >
> >> with the aim of getting both stable releases out the door in the
> >> second half of November, please check the respective branches
> >> for backports of bug fixes in -unstable that you think would
> >> validly belong into those trees (an initial backport of some tools
> >> side patches is known to be still missing).
> >
> > What about these tools patches for 4.2.1?
>
> Tools patches get taken care of by IanJ (i.e. you should
> probably have Cc-ed him) , but first of all - did you check what
> is in 4.2-staging already (seems to me you didn't)?

I think many of these are.  I haven't been through Olaf's whole list.

> Stubdom ones I'm not sure about - Ian, Ian?

Yes, that's tools and within my remit.

I did a huge pile of backports late last week which seem to have
broken some things.  The bisector is working on it and I'm hoping it
will report fairly shortly ...