Re: [Xen-devel] [Xen-users] Re: Xen 4 TSC problems

>>> Here is:
>>>
>>> uname -a
>>> Linux xen-p02 2.6.32-5-amd64 #1 SMP Sun Sep 23 10:07:46 UTC 2012
>>> x86_64 GNU/Linux
>>
>> I'm sorry to say that, but 2.6.32 is nowhere close to "recent" (as
>> I had asked for).
>
> Sorry I'm using squeeze in production servers and I don't have a test
> machine on which install wheezy.

And can't/don't want to install a self-built kernel?

> There's nothing else I can do?

I told you yesterday what less invasive command line options you
could try. Plus in an earlier mail today I also asked for specific
information on which C-states the native kernel uses. If all you've
got is 2.6.32, obtaining the information there is better than nothing.

Jan