Re: [Xen-devel] Xen4.2 S3 regression?

On Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 6:55 PM, Jan Beulich <JBeulich@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Did you also make an attempt at figuring out which of the three calls
> to evtchn_move_pirqs() is the actual problematic one?

I did a lot of experimentation...I think this was one of the tests
that I did - though I've slept, and rebooted that machine so many
times over the past few days, a lot of the tests are starting to run
together.

If I recall correctly, I was unable to isolate this issue - commenting
out  just one of the three calls didn't seem to fix the problem.

I'll be traveling all next week (part of which is the Xen summit) -
but I will be able to give a more definitive answer to this when I
return to the office.

Since this is such an old changeset, I moved past it, since the same
fix at the tip didn't have the same effect.