Re: [Xen-devel] xHCI not waking up from D3 after S3 Resume on Ivybridge

On Mar 22, 2012, at 6:35 PM, Sarah Sharp wrote:

> Ok.  Maybe the port change bits weren't cleared before the host was
> placed into D3 after suspend.  Can you turn on CONFIG_USB_DEBUG and
> CONFIG_USB_XHCI_HCD_DEBUGGING, and capture the log messages from the
> time you suspend the system to when you resume and the xHCI host goes
> into D3?
>
> Sarah Sharp

Here's the log:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/68173361/Work/syslog_xhci_s3_d3.log

It also has my debugging mixed in. Mostly "function[line]" but one or two
warnings for the call stacks of critical events.

One of the theories I'm considering is that it is also broken in native, but
works due to some secondary mechanism that is not available in Xen.

-Tom