Re: [Xen-devel] Linux 3.4 patches..

I tested C-state and P-state on Intel Westmere-EP and Romley-EP platform.
Power management feature works fine.
Also did some basic testing (e.g. guest create, smp, sr-iov) and found no new
issue.
My testing is based on Konrad's xen.git with tag "stable/for-linus-3.4-tag"
against the following commit.
        commit 59a56802918100c1e39e68c30a2e5ae9f7d837f0
        Author: Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk <konrad.wilk@xxxxxxxxxx>
        Date:   Fri Feb 3 16:03:20 2012 -0500

--Jay