Re: [Xen-devel] After switching from "xm" to "xl" toolstack, can't get Guest networking to work.

Hi Ian.  Et al.

Thanks for the help in sorting this out.  We at least found out that
it's a problem at the distro.  Jim Fehlig says he can reproduce what I
see and will look into it - time permitting.   Which is great.

I don't know how this addresses the Fedora16 appearance of the problem,
but that's another discussion.

Regards.

Erin