Re: [Xen-devel] Panic:: handle_irq_event_percpu

Hello Wei,

Sorry you were right, i'm a bit accustomed that patches apply to the root of
the project, this one was for /xen specifically.
I have done a lot of reboots with the patch applied on:
- xen 4.1.3-rc1-pre
- dom0 kernel from Konrad's linux-next tree + devel/acpi-cpufreq.v3 branch +
patch from liang tang + linus 3.1 tree pulled in.
- iommu specific boot options used for xen in grub: iommu=on,amd-iommu-debug
amd_iommu=on amd-iommu-debug

I haven't seen kernel panics on boot so far, is this output that was expected
(from serial console):

<snip>
(XEN) AMD-Vi: Add device table entry: device id = 0x0a07, interupt table =
0x24e004000
(XEN) AMD-Vi: Add device table entry: device id = 0x0b00, interupt table =
0x24e004000
(XEN) AMD-Vi: IOMMU 0 Enabled.
(XEN) AMD-Vi: Enabling global vector map
(XEN) I/O virtualisation enabled
(XEN)  - Dom0 mode: Relaxed
(XEN) Getting VERSION: 80050010
<snip>

Complete serial console output is attached

Is this patch a candidate for 4.1.3 ?

--

Sander

Best regards,