RE: [Xen-devel] Re: RFC -- new zone type

Hi Larry --

I have to admit I am not an expert with highmem things.
Seth Jennings (cc'ed) fixed highmem for zcache with
a patch, so I assume that there shouldn't be a problem
for your code.

Dan

P.S. Seth, google for the subject if needed... there is
not a single email thread I can easily point you to.