Re: [Xen-devel] [Project Idea]:-Want a guidance for the project

Although is a challenging project and would be very interesting to do, if we decide to go ahead with it,
I'm concerned about just one other thing, i.e. does this have a strong use-case?
As in, how much would this benefit the users of Xen, if they could have a co-scheduler?