Re: [Xen-devel] Xen document day (Oct 12 or 26)

On Wed, 2011-09-28 at 14:26 +0100, Ian Jackson wrote:
> Ian Campbell writes ("Re: [Xen-devel] Xen document day (Oct 12 or 26)"):
> > Since the guest APIs are stable there should be relatively little churn
> > so perhaps a wiki page (or even series of pages) would be appropriate
> > for this sort of thing?
>
> I want this to be in-tree.  If it's in-tree, we can refuse patches
> which do not update the documentation.

I was referring to the example API usage which Daniel was intending to
supply, not the API documentation (which I agree should be in-tree, if
not in-line in the headers), in case that matters.

In some sense mini-os was originally supposed to serve as the in-tree
example on how to use the Xen APIs. If it's not serving that purpose I'm
not sure what would.