Re: [Xen-devel] Xen document day (Oct 12 or 26)

Another thing that needs to be done is to write man pages for xl, and
update the man pages for xm to indicate that it is deprecated.

We also discussed the idea of moving some of the documentation and the
HOWTOs into the xen.hg/docs folder, preferrably in a nice language
like Markdown, so that we can enforce changes in documentation with
changes code.  I propose using Markdown, if no one has a better idea.
:-)

 -George