Re: [Xen-API] project lead nomination

On 13/05/2014 15:19, Jon Ludlam wrote:
Thanks all.

So my first act as project lead is to attempt to demote everyone who
voted for me. For the best possible reasons, of course :-)

The current list of committers is very much at odds with the real state
of the xapi project, and I suspect it simply reflects the team dev leads
here at Citrix at the time the Xen Project joined the Linux Foundation.
So I propose we reset the list to reflect more accurately the set of
people who are actually committing. To use something concrete as a basis
for nominating people I had a quick look over the actual commits on
github in the master branches of all of the repositories under the
xapi-project since July last year and have a proposed list:

     David Scott
     John Else
     Jon Ludlam
     Si Beaumont
     Rob Hoesou woulfd
     Thanos Makatos
     Zheng Li
     Euan Harris
     Konstantina Chremmou
     Thomas Sanders
     Germano Percossi
     Vineeth Thampi Raveendran

Notably, as I said at the top, this list doesn't contain any of the
current committers (excluding me). If I have missed anyone off who feels
they should be on the list please let me know. Any other comments are
also very welcome.

Lars, what's the procedure for making this sort of change?
Make a proposal (as this one) in a separate email clearly labelled as such, e.g. proposal to change committers
Get votes from existing committers
Once done, and getting agreeement, I can fix the website as needed

Lars