Re: [Xen-API] Proposal to change committers for the XAPI Project

As community manager I can vote and vote in favour

+1

-----Original Message-----
From: Jonathan Ludlam
Sent: 14 May 2014 17:28
To: xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Paul Durrant; Simon Rowe; Keith Petley
Cc: Lars Kurth; Dave Scott; John Else; Simon Beaumont; Rob Hoes; Thanos
Makatos; Zheng Li (3P); Euan Harris; Konstantina Chremmou; Thomas Sanders;
Germano Percossi; Vineeth Thampi
Subject: Proposal to change committers for the XAPI Project

This is a proposal to change the committers to the XAPI Project.

As previously outlined on this list, the current set of committers doesn't
reflect reality. This proposal is to resync the list to one based on the top
committers to the repository over the last year or so.
The proposed list is:

     David Scott
     John Else
     Jon Ludlam
     Si Beaumont
     Rob Hoes
     Thanos Makatos
     Zheng Li
     Euan Harris
     Konstantina Chremmou
     Thomas Sanders
     Germano Percossi
     Vineeth Thampi Raveendran

Can I please ask the existing committers to vote by replying to this mail?

Thanks,

Jon