Re: [Xen-API] Intel CQM feature enabling in XenAPI

  • To: "Ren, Qiaowei" <qiaowei.ren@xxxxxxxxx>, Euan Harris <euan.harris@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Bob Ball <bob.ball@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2014 07:55:15 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US
  • Cc: "xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Delivery-date: Fri, 11 Apr 2014 07:55:35 +0000

Ah - it seems that I forgot to add the debug patch file to the repository.
Unfortunately it seems the system I was using to write this patch has now been
re-installed.

I'm not sure if it's needed, so please try again (I've removed the patch from
the branch) and if it doesn't compile let me know what the error is (probably
including the last few lines of RPMS/x86_64/build.log) and I'll draft a new
patch and commit it this time.

Sorry - this proves that I've not compiled it fresh for quite some time!  I'm
also in the process of setting up a build for the trunk-fix branch.

Once it's been built, you should just be able to use "make install" and follow
the remainder of the xenserver-core instructions (e.g. using
xenserver-install-wizard) to get the system up and running.

Bob