Re: [Xen-API] Intel CQM feature enabling in XenAPI

Hi Bob,

> Yes to all of the below.
>
> If you're interested in testing it out, perhaps you can just try to use my
> branch
> from https://github.com/bobball/xenserver-core/tree/trunk-fix
>
> Pull requests welcome to fix anything that doesn't quite work yet!
>
> Bob

I tried your branch, and it could report something like:

  [CURL] SOURCES/ocaml-opasswd-140409.tar.gz
  [RPMBUILD] SRPMS/ocaml-opasswd-140409-1.el6.src.rpm
  error: File ./SOURCES/ocaml-opasswd-140410.tar.gz: No such file or directory
  make: *** [SRPMS/ocaml-opasswd-140409-1.el6.src.rpm] Error 1

Looks like it is due to "the RPM version numbers will contain the build date".
After "configure.sh" again, the error still existed. Maybe I should finish this
building in one day.

Certainly I can remove this DIR and clone it again. But I guess I'd better
report it to you. :)

Thanks,
Qiaowei