Re: [Xen-API] XCP 1.6: Shared VDI between two VM

El 05/03/2013, a las 06:43, Aleksey Kashin escribiÃ:

Hello

I tried, but it doesn't work for me.

Thank you.

Hello Aleksey,

We're having the same problem here (just researched it yesterday), but why do have older versions of XCP where that works.

I was wondering if anyone knows what happeds if I create a VDI on XCP 1.4 and later I upgrade to 1.6, the VDI will still be sharable? Creating the SR on 1.4 and then attaching it to a 1.6 seems to change the parameter to false too.